Terms and conditions
- Content: Material (pictures, videos, graphic material, etc.) made available for download on this website and in the Design Guidelines.
- Greater CopenhagenTM: ‘Greater Copenhagen’ (word and logo) and ‘Part of Greater Copenhagen’ (word and logo) trademarks.
- Greater CopenhagenTM Region: The region identified with the Greater CopenhagenTM brand, consisting of the Capital Region of Denmark, Region Zealand and Region Skåne.
- T&C: Terms and Conditions provided on this webpage and in the Greater CopenhagenTM Design Guidelines.
- Copenhagen Capacity: Copenhagen Capacity, Fonden til Markedsføring og Erhvervsfremme i Region Hovedstaden, Nørregade 7B, DK-1165 Copenhagen K, Denmark.
Please read the T&C carefully before you use Greater CopenhagenTM and/or the Content. By using Greater CopenhagenTM and/or the Content, you agree to abide by the T&C. In case of violation of the T&C, your license to use Greater CopenhagenTM and the Content will be deemed terminated, you agree to immediately cease any use of Greater CopenhagenTM and the Content, and you may be held liable. Under no circumstances shall The Greater Copenhagen and Skåne Committee and Copenhagen Capacity be liable for any damages that result from your or third parties’ use of Greater CopenhagenTM and/or the Content.
Greater CopenhagenTM is owned by The Greater Copenhagen and Skåne Committee. Companies and organizations established in the Greater CopenhagenTM Region are entitled to a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use Greater CopenhagenTM, subject to the acceptance of the T&C. The Greater CopenhagenTM logo may not be altered or edited graphically in any way except from the allowed alterations described in the Design Guidelines.
Any use of Greater CopenhagenTM shall be made in accordance with the Law, hereunder Trademark Law, as i.a. set forth in the Danish and Swedish Trademark Acts and in the EU Community Trademark Regulation. In particular, Greater CopenhagenTM may not be used in a way which is capable of creating confusion, e.g. by creating the false impression that your company/organization is the owner of the trademark. In addition, Greater CopenhagenTM may not be used in a way which is capable of harming, or taking unfair advantage of, the reputation and image of the trademark and/or the reputation and image of The Greater Copenhagen and Skåne Committee. Moreover, Greater CopenhagenTM may not be used in connection with the following:
- Infringement of other parties’ Intellectual Property Rights or other illegal conduct or content
- Offensive or immoral conduct or content.
Greater CopenhagenTM may not be used as your own company /organization name, or as part of your own company /organization name. You are allowed to use the ‘Greater Copenhagen’TM logo and ‘Part of Greater Copenhagen’TM logo in proximity to your company/organization name in your marketing material, including on the Internet, but you may not register or use company/organization names or trademarks or other business identifiers including ‘Greater Copenhagen’ or ‘Part of Greater Copenhagen’.
Furthermore, Greater CopenhagenTM may only be used in accordance with the Good Marketing Practices, as i.a. set forth in the Danish and Swedish Marketing Acts.
Use of Greater CopenhagenTM on the Internet and in domain names
The use of Greater CopenhagenTM as a domain name or part of a domain name, as social media profile name or part of a social media profile name, as URL, etc., is reserved for The Greater Copenhagen and Skåne Committee. You may not register and/or acquire and/or use domain names, social media profile names and other similar digital identities consisting of, or containing, ‘Greater Copenhagen’, or creating associations with Greater CopenhagenTM.
All Content available for download on www.greatercph.dk is produced for the Greater CopenhagenTM collaboration under the ‘Greater CopenhagenTM brand’ initiative facilitated by Copenhagen Capacity.
The specific additional Terms and Conditions of Use of each type of Content are stated as follows:
Photos and photographic material
The photos available on www.greatercph.dk are produced for the Greater CopenhagenTM collaboration under the ‘Greater CopenhagenTM brand’ initiative facilitated by Copenhagen Capacity.
The photos may be used free of charge only for purposes regarding the branding of the Greater CopenhagenTM Region.
- The photos may only be used in connection with the promotion of the Greater CopenhagenTM Region, including promotion in all print media, such as advertisements, brochures, magazines and newspapers, and in all electronic and digital media as well as on the Internet.
- The photos may only be cropped and adjusted with due regard to the photographer's copyright as laid down in section 3 of the Danish Copyright Act.
- The photos are taken by various photographers. The photographer should be credited whenever technically and aesthetically possible either in connection with the use of the individual photography or in the imprint.
- The photos may not be used in an offensive way or in an offensive context. It will be considered offensive if a photo appears along with products sold with a view to profit. The photos may not be edited in a manner that is not in compliance with the photographer’s original intent with the photo or in any way that can be perceived as offensive.
- The photos may not be redistributed, and the originals may not be made available for online download anywhere else than on www.greatercph.dk.
- The photos may not be used for any commercial purposes without the permission of Copenhagen Capacity.
The Greater CopenhagenTM videos may be used freely in their full length for any purpose related to national or international branding of the Greater CopenhagenTM Region, under the conditions set forth in the T&C.
The rights to use the clips presented in the videos are provided for this specific purpose only and individual clips may not be reused or redistributed in any other way than as they are presented in the Greater CopenhagenTM videos.
Some video footage presented in the videos is produced for the Greater CopenhagenTM collaboration under the ‘Greater CopenhagenTM brand’ initiative facilitated by Copenhagen Capacity. This footage may be used under the same conditions as the other photographic material. The permission to use the footage shall be requested to Copenhagen Capacity.
All templates and graphic elements may be used freely for any purpose related to national or international branding of the Greater CopenhagenTM region, under the conditions set forth in the T&C. All logos, photographic material, etc. presented in the templates can be used according to the conditions stated for each of these specific types of Content.
The right of use for all material available on www.greatercph.dk is granted on the condition that the T&C are accepted.
Privacy and data policy
Website administered by Copenhagen Capacity
This website's registration forms require users to give us contact information (such as their name, postal address and e-mail address). This information will not be shared with third parties except as necessary to carry out our business or as required by law or other legal processes and it will never be sold to any party outside Copenhagen Capacity.
When you access our website, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data to monitor the attractiveness of our websites and improve their performance or content. We may disclose the personal and non-personal information collected from you as required by law, for example in response to a court order or subpoena. We may also disclose such information in response to a specific request from a law enforcement agency.
Personal information is collected only during the registration process. E-mail addresses are used only to deliver requested information. This website contains links to other sites. Copenhagen Capacity is not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of such other websites. www.greatercph.dk automatically tracks how the content provided is used. This tracking allows us to gain a better understanding of potential areas for improvement so as to continually improve the relevance of and accessibility of the content we provide.
To this end www.greatercph.dk may at times deposit certain pieces of information called 'cookies' on a visitor's computer. These 'cookies' allow a more detailed level of tracking to fine tune our usage reports. However should you have disabled or blocked 'cookies' on your machine then you continue to have exactly the same access to the website content as with 'cookies' enabled, it will only result in slightly less accurate usage figures for our own internal reports.
This usage information will only be used within Copenhagen Capacity and our relevant partners, to increase the quality of content, service and support to our visitors. Some of this information may be made public from time to time; however it will only be in an aggregate, non-personally identifiable form.
Contacting Copenhagen Capacity